29/02/2016

London resident




2015 was a busy year. I finally moved to London and am a happily settled in my newly decorated flat in Streatham (South London!). So now I have a new obsession with interiors and have bought books on different types of light fittings...who am I?! I'm definitely not an expert but be prepared I may have to feature some of my findings and interior experiments on here. I thought it would only be right for my first post as a city resident to be shot in the very cultural Brixton, just a few mins down the road from me. I am sitting on the beautiful steps in front of Brixton church which have the most gorgeous stone columns. This church also features a great Tapas restaurant underground (fun fact!) which has some of the best Spanish Tapas London has to offer. My Spanish boyfriend also rated the food pretty high so that must say something. 












Jacket TOPSHOP | Jumper TOPSHOP Jeans Lucas fit TOPSHOP | Shoes Vans | Scarf Topshop | Bag Whistles | Rings Vintage and Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment